The Wenlock Poetry Festival is a not-for-profit organisation largely run by volunteers, poets and poetry enthusiasts. Running costs are only partly met by ticket sales. We rely upon the kindness and support of grant-giving bodies, private individuals and sponsors to continue bringing the best of contemporary poetry to Shropshire.
By becoming a Friend of Wenlock Poetry Festival, you will become a part of the Poetry Festival family; you will get great perks – and you will be helping to ensure our continued existence.
To thank you for your support, becoming a Friend entitles you to:
- Friends discounts on selected events
- An exclusive 14-day priority booking period before the Box Office opens to the public
- An invitation for you plus one other to attend the Festival Launch party on the Friday of the festival weekend AND, exclusive to WPF 2016, two free tickets for the Wenlock Poetry Festival closing event on the Sunday evening
- 10% off book purchases at the Wenlock Poetry Festival pop-up bookshop on production of your Friends card
- 10% off book purchases at Wenlock Books throughout the year on production of your Friends card (applies only to books in stock)
Cost of annual membership per person:
- Adult Friend – £40
- Young Friend (under 18s) – £6
How to Join
- Online – You can join online by using the button below.
- By post – Please address all enquiries to Lorna Taylor c/o Wenlock Books, High Street, Much Wenlock TF13 6AA
Cheques made payable to Wenlock Poetry Festival Ltd
Please note: by signing up to be a Friend, PayPal will deduct your annual friends membership automatically each year. You can stop this at any time from within your PayPal account.